Monday 10 May 2004

Back to work.

I had a fantastic week off, spent most of it knitting,spinning and dying. Suffice to say I have finished the stripey top, well nearly, because there was so many colour changes the edges are a little messy, however I have a solution to fix that now, here are the pictures:

Both

I feel so pleased I have finished something properly for once. I have adjusted the pattern quite alot, and I am pleased with the result. I am also so pleased about my first colour experiment. Although I think in the future I will do things a little differently, by having a one colour border around the edges so the stripes don't come to the edge, I would also be tempted to knit stripey things in circular needles to minimise edges.

Anth is knitting the front, and even took pictures of the back himself so I could put it up here!! I feel an addiction coming on! Anyway I'll post those pictures tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment