Friday 23 July 2004

Managed to keep plugging the batteries back in.

Knitting is slow, because I have been so busy, however I am continuing with the sleeve of the lacey top, and its's going well, so hopefully it won't be too long, although I wish I'd made it in pink instead.

Here is a picture of my Rowan sale wool from Coourway, the toffee apple is a lovely colour and the yarn is so soft, I was also pleasantly suprised by the lilac summer tweed, I can't wait to get started on a lovely simple sweater:

rowan



The only picture of the knitting I have done for the bag I made with the linen and viscose handspun is this one:

the_bag

It's one side before it was blocked. The lace pattern just happened by accident, and I'm rather pleased with it.

Final dress fitting today, and I am picking it up this afternoon, i'll try and take a picture this evening!

PS Hit the 2000 stats mark this morning! yeah!!



No comments:

Post a Comment