Tuesday 3 August 2004

My button

I have had the first version of my button and it's here:

fyberspates

I love it, however I can't seem to get rid of the border on the one on the left, any ideas??!

I think we will make our mini totes out of noro silk garden, because it's scrummy, anyone fancy a mini tote along? I am sure it only takes about two hours if that!

I received the new rowan mag yesterday, and I'm really chuffed, there are some great things in there, I especially like the poncho made from kidsilk haze called Karis, I think I would really like to make one of these for a present for someone who has made our wedding amazing. It only takes three balls, I wonder if it's possible in two weeks?

V neck going well, Man I love knitting, it's such a healthy obsession!



No comments:

Post a Comment