Monday 27 September 2004

Bleah!!

I don't feel very well today, so the post is going to be really basic.

I have finished the back and am halfway through the front of my Noro tank, I love it.

I took my orange shawl thing home, and my mum thought it was absolutely beautiful, so she says I need to make some more, she took a picture of me in it, but what a suprise I forgot to bring it home, so she'll have to email it to me. Anyway this november there is the Cardiff Knitting and Stitching show and the theme is water so I am going to make one in greeny blues and see if I can have it exhibited in the knitting and crochet guild section. I also went blackberry picking with my dad yesterday, I haven't done that since I was a child, we had loads of fun, I ended up with a massive icecream tub full, and can't wait to make blackberry and apple crumble, with custard, HMMM I'm perking up already with the thought!

Pic's tomorrow.

Happy knitting.



No comments:

Post a Comment