Thursday 13 January 2005

Daylight deprived.

So, why havn't I posted all week? Becasue I don't like posting with out photo's, and no, my camera didn't have a fatal accident involving a toilet, it is however out of work because I havn't seen daylight for days. My welsh course starts at 8am in the morning, and its still dark, I finsh work about 5ish, and it's dark! So there is no light of day to take photo's, even though I have lots to show and tell.



Spun some more squiglly yarn, and added it to a scarf I am making from my hand spun. Making another pair of 2.5 hour socks, except they are taking longer because I have big feet. I have made one with the green skye for the cuff, heel and toe, and the pink is the rest, and then the  other sock with  have a pink heel, cuff and toe, and yes they are a touch on the mad side, but I love'em.



Welsh is going really well, I'm suprised I am doing just fine! For some reason i thought it wouls be harder to learn welsh if you are dyslexic, but it seems not, however, actually writing it down is another matter.



Let me give you an example. 



No comments:

Post a Comment