Tuesday 10 May 2005

Tuesday

Well it's tuesday. Why does it feel like thursday or friday?



What have I been spinning carding??



Well, this is some bit's and peices I carded for Emma:



Dscf0488



This is a scrummy blend of silk and kid mohair, I have spun some of this up and I can tell you now the yarn is beautiful!!



Secondly:



Dscf0485_1  This is a blend of merino, alpaca and kid mohair, it's so soft!!



And finally some merino and cashmere hand dyed and blended:



Dscf0483



Hmm, What else??



Ahh yes here is a nice skein I made the other evening with some of the pink rovings from the last post:



Dscf0459



I haven't really posted much about knitting have I? I have knitted up my noro into a wrap in siz 15mm needles, but really I have to get started on something for Carmens wedding the weekend after next!!





No comments:

Post a Comment