Tuesday 14 June 2005

AHHHHHH!

I might add that the AHHHH! is an excitement AHHHH! as opposed to a stressed AHHHH!



I am so in rhythm with the universe today it's unbelievable (Just call me Leo, (that's a matrix reference by the way!!)), I have had the most exciting day, that's because majorly exciting things are happening in fyberspates land which I could never even begin to imagine. So it's all a secret for a bit longer but hopefully soon...... all will be revealed.



I have some dyeing to do tonight, so I'm hoping there will be some fabulous pictures either tomorrow or in the next couple of days.



So the moto of the day is: Life is a box of chocolates, and if you have the courage believe you deserve the one with the gold wrapper, it makes life a damned-site more exciting.



happy knitting people.





No comments:

Post a Comment