Wednesday 1 June 2005

Blah - de -blah

It is definitely one of those days today. It has weird vibes about it, it just feels like there is a blip in the matrix.



Anyway I could post a whole long story about the sick man appearing from nowhere near the railway line, and the missing data from my experiments, that was there a couple of days ago, and that every order I put in for yarn today has been rejected because it's sold out. But I won't, it's all a little too weird.



Anyway I have been dyeing rather alot of goodies a the weekend and have tonnes of things I want to sell on eBay, so I can afford to buy my camera, however there is a slight hitch,  without a camera, I can't sell on eBay.



Now normally, I would have fished my credit card out and gone and brought the damned thing, but you know..... if there's a blip in the matrix, I think it's a sign, 'DON'T BUY A CAMERA TODAY'.



So I'm signing off before my computer blows up and go for my weekly massage.



No comments:

Post a Comment