Friday 3 June 2005

I love my new camera.

At last, I can take decent photo', I snapped a couple really quickly this morning just before leaving for work, of the dyeing I did at the weekend, they are not very artistic, but they give you an idea. Most of the yarn is going on ebay.



This is yarn and fibres drying out and needing to be blended, close ups are next.



The_big_picutres



So here is some yummy sock yarn I dyed:



Green_sock_yarn



And here is some lovely soft aran weight yarn in the same colourway:



Blue_aran2



here is some silk boucle in the same colourwaySilk_yarn  I really love this stuff, is so shiny.



Can you see a theme occuring?? When i get a colouray I like I try it on all sorts of fibres to see what they look like!!



Up next is some Kid mohair in the same colourway:



Blue_mohair



Finally are a couple of pictures of other bits and bobs I have been dying:



My yellow and pink sock yarn:



Sock_wool_yellow



And some pink kid mohair:



Pink_moahir





No comments:

Post a Comment