Tuesday 18 October 2005

Alexandra Palace knitting and stitching show Part 1!

Thanks to everyone that came and said hello to me! It was so much fun meeting people that actually read my blog! And it was so fabulous to meet Tracy, she looks even more fabulous than in her pictures.



I had the most amazing time, it was absolutely mad and so busy, but I did get to to make some woolly purchases which I'll blog about it part two.



One of my favorite things about the show is the exhibitions, there were the most amazing knitted things. My favorite was a huge saucy machine knitted magazine cover it was hilarious. Have a read!



Knit_poster_advert1



My second favorite was the knitted furniture, I especially like knitted armchair, I'm sure I would make one of those, now if only I could find a pattern......



Knitted_furniture





Table close up:



Knitted_table_and_phone



Chair:



Knitted_lamp_and_chair







No comments:

Post a Comment