Sunday 2 October 2005

Jumpers.

Why did I start this blog in the first place?.... well one of the reasons was to document my knitting so I could record exactly all the things I knitted.



So breaking with tradition, I actually have some pictures ....



Firstly the Noro tank I was knitting a couple of posts ago. I need to get it knit in my DK for a sample for the knitting show in Alexandra Palace the week after next, and I need to check my instructions work, then it'll be available on the website.



I may ditch the frills and go with a moss stitch edging. It's a rather revealing jumper, I got tired of knitting frumpy things and fancied something a bit more fun.



Any thoughts?



Yarn_colourways_114_1



OK, and for the cat lovers this is what sage thinks of it. Cheeky Boy!



Yarn_colourways



Tracy very kindly knitted up some socks in a new colour (pink grape fruit) for me, (she will get them back, I'm not that cruel). They are so cute, she is a master sock knitter!



If you click her name you can see them on.



Here they are:



Yarn_colourways_118



No comments:

Post a Comment