Tuesday 21 March 2006

My head is going to fall off.

So thursday is the stitching show at olympia. I still have not heard whether I have my ethical approval for the experiment yet. Without it I can't run the study, the whole point of my being there. Then I still need to print all my questionaires out which I can't do until my ethical approval is back, and the photocopiers are running out of ink and I don't have any photocopy credits left. Then of course I need to write a sock pattern for the kits for stitchlinks by tomorrow, print the labels and package the yarn. And I have an importnant meeting tomorrow for my normal research stuff, so I need to run and check all my analysis etc.



Why do I do this to myself?



My head will fall off soon.



No really it will.







No comments:

Post a Comment