Tuesday 13 June 2006

Hola chicas! (Don't know and spanish slang for any male readers)



Felt like making my blog a little simpler, it needed a bit of declutering like my life has been experiencing!



I think it looks cool!



So, tomorrow I am off to sunny Madrid for 4 days to watch Carmens Viva defense. My bosses are some of her examiners, and seeing as I've been missing her too much, they suggested I might like to accompany them and have a little holiday. So within the hour I had booked my ticket. Now its just the agony of deciding whether we go to a nice restaurant or have spanish tapas and beer when we arrive. Oooh my life is so tough!



I'll take same photo's. Not sure I can knit on the plane though :-(



No orders will be processed after wed until monday. But they will be shipped as soon as possible when I get back.





No comments:

Post a Comment