Wednesday 13 September 2006

I like wednesdays.

Wednesdays are fabulous aren't they? Half way through the working week, it feels like a day to celebrate, like you only have two more days to get through so its not gonna hurt to have a bottle of wine. Ahem. (I do ham the whole alcohol thing up, honest)



So I'm especially excited today because I have a very important wool meeting after work, hatching some little plans might accurately describe it. And there are lots of other little exciting things going on, but I can't really blog about that yet, just in-case someone who shouldn't reads it.



Anyway moving swiftly on, the sloe gin.....how much gin do you need? I had no idea how much a pound of sloes looked like, turns out I have about 2, that means I need about 3 litres of Gin, I do believe thats my monthly food budget gone, so I'm going to have to use these fab sainsbury's vouchers you gave me mum for emergencies, well this is an emergency! Anyway, I'm pretty sure mum will be consuming most of it anyway!! Only kidding. hehe.



Dyed about 20 kilo's of wool at the weekend for ally pally, with help from Elly, thanks, babe, couldn't have done it without you! I also have some more lace weight silk in stock again, I'll get that dyed this weekend. I've put some of the wool up on the website. This weekend though is dedicated to more autumn and richer colourways, its so hard to get the thick soft yarns to take deep colours, but I'm working on it.



Pink_and_blue



Still loving the Scott Mathews Album, and he's on radio 1 with Joe Wiley next Thursday I think, that'll be fab to hear him live.



Can you hear me skipping, can you?  :-)



J xx



No comments:

Post a Comment