Monday 2 October 2006

I think I've just discovered the secret of how to deal with men......

So how did the allypally dyeing go at the weekend? Oh it didn't. Why? because it rained and rained and rained. However did get some life stuff sorted, oh and some knitting design, oh and some lush spinning. I do have loads of pics tonight, I promise.



So men. If you are one. Stop reading now.



Who knew handling men was so easy? Recently there are a few men kinda doing my head in, and for the first time in my life I have stopped appologising for being me, if they don't like it they can go. I have this stupid fear that if I don't do what men want, then they will just go away. How wrong I have been all my life! At the moment with Me and anth breaking up and the huge changes in my life I don't have the recources anymore to run around after men and let them behave how ever the hell they want, so basically if they are not in line with what I want. They go. I'm not being unreasonable, I just want to be treated with respect thats all.



So over the weekend a couple of people did my head in. One time I got up and walked out of a pub, because I wasn't going to take any more crap, the other, I gave a strict telling off. Then kinda left them to it, no txting, nothing.



Lets just say, it kinda drove them mental. God why didn't I learn this 10 years ago?



I love growing up. This has been the hardest and the most wonderful year of my life, I'm learning that by being me, my whole life just responds in such a wonderful way. Sorry to be soppy, but just be yourselves people.



Pics soon. I promise.







No comments:

Post a Comment