Thursday 9 November 2006

OMGoodness.

Madness I tell you, complete madness!!!



Things have settled down emotionally at Hewlett HQ (I'm back to being Hewlett again, as you will tell as you read this post, I'm back to my manic self). Goodness knows how many names I will have in this lifetime with my relationship karma. J LO doesn't change her name, so nor will I ;-), suffice to say I'm sticking with my original from now on. No More 'Mrs Brown', I shall be the mysterious 'Ms Hewlett' again. Not that I'm that mysterious once I open my mouth.



People who won yarn have not all emailed me their addresses yet.



Is it possible to knit a pair of socks by Tuesday? It is for a magazine after all, so I think thats motivation enough don't you? Will have photo later of new designed top down jumper I'm working on, loving it very much.



What else? Oh just very very small and not particularly exciting NOT! thing, is arriving on Sunday................ONLY MY NEW YARNS FOR WHOLESALE some of which are my own design......silk, wools, mohair I tell you!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (thats meant to sound like when your falling down a very deep and dark hole)



Yes I know I write like an eight year old, but believe it or not I talk exactly as I write. As for spelling and grammar, 'Does this look like a bothered face?'.



Jxxxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment