Monday 6 November 2006

Thanks so much everyone!!! You are amazing! I really apprecaite all the feedback you have given me!



I picked names randomly: the following 5 people win yarn, please send me your address to fybersaptesATbtinternetDOTcom:



alltangledup.com,  Keri, Lisa, Erssie, Hazel.



Right so I need a major overhaul of the site, so I'll be updating it as the week goes on. I've already added a load of sock weight yarn........I think I just might have a little too much, there are actually two pages of it, and thats not all of it! I've got a new superwash merino yarn which is extremely soft, its the one Sole loves, I've dyed some extra large skeins because people can make garments out of it, its great next to your skin. I can always do larger dyelots of any of the wools as well. I also sorted the kits out, its a bit better now



Supermerino_skein



Also I've been thinking from one suggestion that Hannah made, I'm going to start a sock club, I am always expanding my range of sock yarns so I think that might be a nice idea. I'll finalise the details and then introduce it when the shop is up and ready. How exciting!



Thanks guys!!!!!!!



I've had the weirdest week. Its been dreadful in terms of not feeling so good, but amazing in that I've just been doing such great stuff! Went to see Gogol Bordello (gypsy punk music, if thats any help) in Concert in Birmingham on thursday night which was a suprise from SP, it was the best concert I've ever been to alot heavier than the normal music I listen to, but I just loved it! Oddly I fitted in seamlessly, I didn't realise I dressed quite punky alot of the time, I think the real me is coming out! I need to knit some more punky jumpers I think. Desiging like mad at the moment, and have a cutie pie designer just joined the team, what with Elly, Andy, and now Jody, and my knitters, its starting to be fun and busy! Hence needing to overhaul everything and get things moving.



My lovely freind Philip came at the weekend to stay and we had the most wonderful time, just so much talking and more talking, and some dyeing of course! We also went to see his Nephew in Battle of the bands last night in Clwb Ifor Bach, it was so cool, although I hate heavy metal, which constitiuted a fairly large proportion of the entries, I just do not get it. Alex's band though was fantastic, I need to try and rememer the name.



J xx



No comments:

Post a Comment