Monday 4 December 2006

Cardigans and yarn

I've updated the web shop with some mixed yarn shawl kits and some mohair shawl kits. The mixed shawl kits now contains the new yummy silk yarn:



Ebay_007  These contain three yarns; mohair loop for texture, silk and wool singles for shine and a lace weight mohair for a gentle haze.



Sock yarn, just something a little different to my usual stuff, will be doing some more of this:



Ebay



Oh yes and seeing as my store room if full of yummy things, I've been organising and finding odds and ends of old ranges of yarn, and I've put them in the eBay shop.



Right, so I've been in the mood to finish things and I finished my Noro koreyon cardigan, which has been going for a year, I lost the pattern so had to make up the last sleeve, in addition I accidentally gave the last ball of yarn away and had to add one which is kind of similar on the right arm (on the left), a little different, but I like it! Love the buttons as well, can't remember where I got them now.



Ebay_001



Sock club sign ups still going till just b4 Christmas



No comments:

Post a Comment