Friday 29 December 2006

New Years!!!!!

Hi Folks.



I am going away from tomorrow until the 5th of Jan, so no items in the shop will be shipped until the 6th of January.



Sock club sign ups for receiving yarn in January run until the 5th, and sign ups after this,will have their yarn sent from February to April.



There are some new bag kits in the kits section, with the new squishy, and some pink and plum sock yarn as featured in the January issue of Knit today magazine.



Happy New year people, I'm off to Grenada in Spain to see Sole and Carmen, I'm soooooo excited. I'll take lots of photo. Anyone know of any good yarn shops in Grenada?



Hmm maybe I should take some wholesale packs. hehhehehehhe



Have a great one.



OH here is me flying my kite:



Kite_004 xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment