Monday 26 February 2007

Stitching show and Paris.

Hohohoho.



Ahh, I had so much fun at the weekend at the show in excel, don't think I would do it as a show again, its not Ally pally after all, but never the less lots of exciting things happened, and met lots of lovely people.



I had a fabulous Dinner in Nightsbridge with the MD of a rather large yarn company not based in the UK, I was to be honest rather nervous, but never-the-less it was fab.



I also met Katherine from K1, who is lovely, and you can tell she is a designer, because she looked fab!



Also had something else rather exciting happen, but can't talk about that till I know more. hehehe.



Finally, just wanted to say, the Hilton do the the bestest bestest breakfast on the planet, fruit, organic breads, the best fry up, I had the whole lot every morning with croissants and muffins as well, thank goodness I have hollow legs, thats all I can say. LOL.



So what now, add all the scrummy yarn onto the shop? um no, thats cause I am getting ready to go to Paris on Wednesday. OMG, I'm soooooooo excited. I got invited to the http://aiguille-en-fete.com/ show last autumn when I was at Ally pally, and I am in a section called 'decouverte' or something like that which means discovered. How cool is that huh? I've been discovered. hehehe. I'm just hoping my french is gonna come back to me. Believe it or not, I already have a load or orders to take for people that have ordered in advance, big grin.



So I promise, there will be pics galore next week. Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Then I'll update the shop on Monday.



No comments:

Post a Comment