Saturday 3 March 2007

omg

Having soooooo much fun, but v v v v v tired. My pigeon french is a little bit of a problem, but everyone is so lovely and is willing to keep trying, I can understand more than I can speak which is ok, thank goodness for signl-anguage, thats all I can say.



Here's a pic of the stand.



Paris_008



Also we should hopefully be securing a french distributor tomorrow too. Blimey thats so exciting. Yippee.



Food in Paris is v expensive, but so damned good at the show compared to the food you would get at a Uk show for example. Probably one of my favourite parts of travelling is getting to eat wonderful things. So here's a pic of me eating my lunch, this is for my reference really, but I know it'll make most of my freinds who know me well, laugh.



Paris_053



So I'm signing off, in Paris, to get some scrummy yummy Parisienne food and wine. Here's to more wooly trips to this fabulous country.





No comments:

Post a Comment