Thursday 31 May 2007

Singledom

So its 6.55pm, i'm drinking a glass of wine and waiting for cardiff stitch and bitch to arrive at my house for some serious knitting, and boy today do I need it.



I am now a single gal again, me and sweetiepie decided we would make it much better as freinds, we have a tonne of fun together and I'm still not quite over the whole marriage thing yet so here  I am a single bird. Feeling quite mellow about it really, and a little sad, but its for the best.



In addition Nan still very ill, so I have been knitting for therapy quite alot recently.



I purchased a little treat from this lovely lady I can't remember which yarn it was, but its super to knit with and I have so far finished a ribbed sock and have cast on for the second,



Wonderwool_fibres_031



don't look at the decreases on my ribbed bits, they are horrendous, but this is therapy knitting remember, not perfectionism, I always make a pair of socks ina crisis, I was knitting some on my wedding day.



Sarcasm? me? no!! I'M ALLOWED TODAY, OK!!



So in addition i'm working on some new kits, and here is my lovely little sample I have knitted so far;



Wonderwool_fibres_032



Right thats all folks, i'm off to get drunk and drop some stitches.



No comments:

Post a Comment