Sunday 24 June 2007

Competition time to win a £25 voucher for woolfest.

Right, so all you have to do is answer this little question, or at least have a stab at it anyway, have a go even if you are not too sure. Email me the answer and your name, the link for that is on the left, or fyberspatesATbtinternetDOTcom.



You have to be able to spend the voucher at woolfest, either yourself or get someone else to do it. If you can't, don't enter the competition because there will be another opportunity to win another one following woolfest for people who couldn't get there.



Right. Here is the question.



What cheese have I been making recently?



Email don't leave a comment. Oh and tell me what fyberspates products you want to see at woolfest, seeing as I can't take them all. I'll pick one answer at random.



Happy guessing.



No comments:

Post a Comment