Thursday 14 June 2007

The sun is shining, metaphorically anyway.

Right, I ate some vege soup for breakfast and it seems as if things are calming down a little bit, thank goodness for that, If things go in three's then thats my stuff over for a little while. Thanks for the kind comments by the way. I am writing a poem about my Nan for her funeral, it will probably be quite a comical one or at least happy  so I may post it, but not too sure yet.



Anyway back to woolly stuff, very exciting things happening here. I think that keeps me going most of the time; the exciting developments of my business. I visited 2 fabulous shops at the weekend, one of which is going to do a 4 week exhibition with my yarns and fibres, and I'll be doing a paint your own sock yarn work shop there too, I'll tell you more once the full plan is in place. In addition, I had a fabulous meeting on Saturday afternoon with another super duper shop who already sell lots of my yarns and kits, it was such a pleasure to be able to spend time with these two, they are super people.



And despite that it is meant to be raining here, the sun is shining, so I'm going to see if I can drink some coffee with milk in now in the garden, please please please universe, I need coffee like you would not believe.



Oh and lastly, a little pic of new design for the scrumptious designed by the talented miss Elly of course. And, the best bit is that it only takes one hank, yipee.



Mini_phaoroese_shawl



No comments:

Post a Comment