Monday 25 June 2007

Woolfest etc.

Thanks for all the entries so far, I've had a great response. If you are not sure what I am on about read the two previous posts.



I will pick a winner at random after 9pm this evening, so you still have time to enter, and why not?



The password for getting your 10% off at Woolfest is 'SUNSHINE', hmm, the reason for that is that I have 30 kilo's of wool hanging from my garden structure, which is currently sopping wet with the unbelievable down pour we had last night in Cardiff. Lets just put it this way It needs to be dry by tomorrow so I can take it to woolfest and send off my wholesale orders, one of which is going to Laughing hens, who will be at woolfest selling my hand dyed scrumptious, and I have done some super colours, I am so pleased with them. But they need to be dried and labelled. GULP!



I need you sunshine I REALLY do.



No comments:

Post a Comment