Thursday 12 July 2007

Wail and scream with excitment.

I'm a lucky girl, I really am. Was feeling a little tired yesterday because I do find it hard sometimes to go to work and do my business at the same time, and I was thinking about how I can't wait to give up psychology in October, don't get me wrong, I love it alot, but I love my business more, and I'm lucky because my bosses are so supportive about my woolly endeavors.



So, I was feeling tired and looked in the mirror, and I was horrified. I looked like I was 30 for once, I need some sunshine and a change of scenery.



A couple of weeks ago I was asked to go on a business trip to Italy, Florence to be precise, and I just said no, not really sure why, and then last night I though, damn it! I so would have enjoyed it, especially as it is woolly related and I'll get to meet some interesting people, but also its in Florence, with wine, good food and some sunshine, which I neeeeeeeeeed, and apart from meetings and visiting mills I will only be able to knit, imagine that; actually having time to knit, lol. So I chatted to my mum and she told me off for saying no, I wasn't expecting this seeing as I would be missing out on one of the biggest family trips of the year. So I accepted the offer, and today, I am struggling to keep still because I am so excited, I love traveling more that anything else, and I love Italy with all my heart, so next Thursday I depart for a week in Tuscany. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!



No comments:

Post a Comment