Thursday 2 August 2007

Must have known.

I woke up at 6.30 to the sound of wrapping rain in my loft roof, oh what a lovely sound. Then screamed as I realised all my books were in the garden from yesterday.



So I'm sat here bleary eyed, and wet, with books on the radiator, they are fine, I caught them just in time, it was only my todo book which I was worried about seeing as my whole list of jobs is in there, and my life would fall apart with out it.



Anyway, I'm going back to bed with a cuppa and some knitting, afterall I am still kind of on holiday this week, so I will spend just an hour pretending I don't have a million orders to do, and that my busniness doesn't rule my life.



Guess that was a good call making the shed ready for dyeing, just had a little feeling in my water that this good weather wouldn't last for long.



Yours, drenched.



jen



ps is anyone else having hoorendous problems with the post office, I think Im starting to loose my mind with them. And read post below about cheap yarn for dyeing.



AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I don't believe it, some of the things I was going to tell you about prato and human right stuff, radio 4 have done a programme on it, how amazing, tell you i'm in tune with the universe this week, you should be able to listen to it again, I should clarify, that the main thing that upset me was simply that peoples human rights were being violated in the factories, that was my main concern, I don't particualrly have a view on the immigration or globalisation aspect of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment