Tuesday 7 August 2007

Tea, spaghetti hoops and rain.

I just saved the last lot of my yarn from the unbelievable pouring rain, damp it may be, but orders are finished, yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I can't believe it, I'm very chuffed, there are 6 wholesale orderS drying ready to go. So really I should be at work now, but seeing as I kind of have to give my car back now, and the mileage is at its limit I have to walk everywhere, but its a good excuse to eat cake, um I digress, so I should be a work but I'm waiting for the rain to stop, so instead I decided spaghetti hoops on toast and mugs of tea were in order, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.



I got a new camera yesterday, well actually I needed to give the one I've been using back, so I bought the same one i'd been using because its so fab, its an Olympus E400, its gorgeous and works so well with closeups. I'll do a photo of my latest project and one of the piles of yarn around here if I can fit it in. hehe



No comments:

Post a Comment