Wednesday 12 September 2007

A date with a shop!

Yippee, been a little while since we had a nice shop update, there are alot of fibres today merino tencel blends, alpaca, merino/silk roving's and blue faced Leicester blends. I have dyed some of them with large spaces of colours so that you can spin up a nice self striping yarn, here is my favourite:



12_sep_07_006  I don't normally love pinks but this would make such a pretty yarn. To see them all its best to go directly to the fybers section.



I also dyed some scrumptious, and I am completely in love with these greens check out the dk section for all the colours:



12_sep_07_029



There is sock yarn too, Phew!!



PS got price for van!!!! Fell down the loft ladder stairs and got a million bruises, but more importantly did it with my laptop in one hand, suffice to say its gonna have to go get fixed again :-( , on the bright side, I pick up my van tomorrow!!! Yippee!!!



PPS getting some more broaches with sheep, and a little snail!



No comments:

Post a Comment