Monday 24 September 2007

Alexandra palace knitting and stitching 2007

Right people, My last dyeing days for the next few weeks will be this weekend, so I want to know what you would like to see on my stand at allypally (alexandra palace knitting and stitching show in october), you have the choice of the following, please emial me if you want anything special, but let me know what colours, and what kind of yarns you are planning on, here is a list to give you some ideas, oh and is anyone interested in fibres for allypally?



Sock:



Alpaca,



Bluefaced leicester with nylon (to dye for)



alpaca merino (again to dye for)



merino tencel (yummy)



cashmere (hopefully)



Lace



Lace mohair in small or big hanks,



lace silk and



lace bfl.



dk



scrumptious,



superfine merino (superwash)



Aran;



Solids, (lots of new colours coming) and space dyed.



Chunky:



Squishy and chunky wool.



Emial me fyberspatesATbtinternetDOTcom if you want any custom orders to pick up at the show, asap!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment