Wednesday 23 January 2008

damn, I can't think of title

Damn, I need to get more creative with titles.



Where as if I wrote this in the morning then it would have more words in it, when I write in the night, it seems like lots of words have been used up, and I almost write in clipped sentences, but at least there will be less drivel, lol.



I decided to do a good half an hours chanting every morning to see how it would effect my work production, it seems to make me a tonne more efficient for some reason, not only that but I spring out of bed in the morning, I have no idea why it works, but since I did a tonne at the weekend, and half an hour every morning, and some in the night if I get my act together, I am feeling super charged, I've just done a few jobs which I had to do which I put off because they are so labour intensive, but are very necessary, anyway, they are done now, and its a huge relief. I'll keep you updated anyway because its an interesting experiment.



1 comment:

  1. What a good idea. I seem to feel tired all the time, get up late, go to bed late and am incredibly disorganised and inefficient. I have been meaning to try and do more chanting and I know it will help but hearing you say it might give me the kick I need.

    ReplyDelete