Wednesday 21 May 2008

STASH, WOOL AND NORWAY

ok, its slightly crazy here, no change there then!!



Stash was really fun, I was a bit knackered and tired, so I wasn't as chatty as I normally am, but it was lovely, and I hope the yarns do really well there. I knitted a panta head band on the train down in cherry scrumptious chunky, just waiting for the camera to be charged up and then I will pop a pic of it. Pattern is free on ravelry, its super and quick, perfect if you like wearing headbands.



So dyeing all my yarn today, I have so many custom orders I have to get finished and also the clubs, eek, so sorry if I am slow replying to emails, I need to get these things out the way before I do anything else. There will be a nice update on Friday, despite the fact that I am flying to Norway, lol!! I am very very excited about this, I am going to meet Kari and Per of Du store Alpakka, Yippee!! I now have a permanently packed case, I have never ever done so much traveling in my life, thank goodness I have Carmella to look after the little monkey cat.



So pics later of the panta headband,



xxxx



1 comment:

  1. Hey, you're going to Norway? Need any tips? I assume that your hosts will take you to their lovely little shop in the Grünerløkka neighbourhood of Oslo - ask to take a walk along the nearby Akerselva river. That neighbourhood is packed with nice little cafes and restaurants as well. Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete