Wednesday 17 September 2008

pictures and things and minor excitement.

So, seeing as the new website is being designed and built I need to work on my skills of photography to match the image, and my pics are a bit hit and miss, it normally depends on the weather lol.
So I invested in some proper kit to take them so I can stop stressing about it, and here is the result of this mornings messing about, not bad I think.....



New_camera_setup_022





Elly's Spinning



New_camera_setup_015_2



Red aran scrumptious



New_camera_setup_029


New hat pattern



New_camera_setup_041


gorgeous scrumptious.......





I have lots and lots to practice, but I am getting the hang of it. Am so so so excited about the new website, I would love it in time for Allypally, but you know......





1 comment: