Wednesday 10 September 2008

Stitching show at Birmingham NEC Stand j21.

OK, so this afternoon I am setting of the the stitching show in Birmingham NEC, never been there before and so I am not exactly sure what its going to be like, but thats ok, I have replenished lots of the yarn, but am still debating whether to do a little update or not, but we'll see how I get on with packing the van, lol.
Anyway, I have a few garments which are previews for the scrumptious book, so I am mightily chuffed to have those.



So, the postman just knocked on the door and asked for my signature, and teased me for being in the echo, I was kind of hoping noone would notice.......hehehehe, yes Judy, I am a media Hor ;-p



xxx



1 comment:

  1. When are we going to see this picture?! Have fun in Birmingham x

    ReplyDelete