Thursday 23 October 2008

Big changes

A few days break from blogging, lol, wasn't intentional, things have just been a little  bit mad.

ok, so my little house is well, a little bit small for my business now, anyone who comes knows that they have to climb over boxes to get in the door. So I was feeling like a little change from cardiff for a while, its been quite a tough few years, and I would like a nice fresh start somewhere with no strong memories. So I am moving....not selling house, just renting it out, but moving up north a little bit, somewhere where there is lots of storage space, I won't elaborate until its all been sorted out, but I am well excited.........also Elly has popped home for a few days so things maybe a tiny bit slower than usual, lol!
xxx



1 comment:

  1. Yeah, scratch that. 3 hours in my mother's company and I have developed a twitch in my right eyelid. I am NOT shitting you.
    I'll be back soon.

    ReplyDelete