Thursday 16 October 2008

Knit picks options needle cases from Du Store Alpakka

There are days when I slog my guts out and wonder why I don't give up and travel around the world and have no repsonsibilities, and then there are other days like today, when I get so excited about the gorgouesness I sell, that it makes it all worth it. Like the knitpics options bags from Du Store Alpakka. So if you are a shop and you would like to stock these please contact me and I will send you prices, if you would like to order some as a customer, either please contact your local shop, or you will be able to purchase them through the fyberspates shop. Want to see them?



OK here goes, I think the thing that delights me the most, is the knit picks options needle bags with little pouches for your knitpicks cables....



Button_pics_137



Inside the main bag are little pockets for the needle ends to go in, and perhaps things like small scissors etc,  they are absolutely gorgeous, and are ethically sourced and produced in india They cost £36.70.
You can buy the pockets as well seperately if you want a few more, they come in 2's and are £11.89 for 2.



Secondly are the needle sets/ or bags you can buy them with or without the needles:



So cute:



Button_pics_134



The needles start at 2mm, then 2.5mm, 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm and 4.5mm, there are also 6 of the smaller needles just incase you break one, not bad huh? With the needles and the case, its £37, with out the needles, the case is £10.20.



Next, oh yes, there is a next ;-) there are these cases with gorgeous double pointed (i.e. a hook at both ends!!!) crochet hooks with and again the cases are available with and with out the crochet hooks:



Button_pics_133



The hook sizes are 3.5mm and 4, 4.5mm and 5mm, 5.5mm and 6mm, 7mm and 8mm, and finally 9mm and 10mm.



The bags on their own are £10.20, and with hooks £34.50.



Yep, there is more to come....



Straight needle bag and bamboo needles:



Button_pics_135




Button_pics_136




These are lovely if you like straights,
The needles sizes included are 3.5mm, 4mm, 4.5mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 7mm, and 8mm.
The bags on their own cost £20.50 and with the needles £75.00



ok, So I will put them on the Fyberspates website, but please note, theywill be shipped out to customers in a weeks time because I need to place an huge order of them, lol!!!!!! But after that they will be permanently in stock.



1 comment:

  1. Lovely, I see some coming here in Santa's sack because I've been good all year ;>) I love little bags and those are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete