Wednesday 5 November 2008

Sale and clear out time

ok, so seeing as things feel like they are taking stupedous shape around here, and we are starting to pack for the move, I shall start to add things for the shop for the sale (I do have some things to update, especially fibres and things this week) but for the main it will be white yarn, on cones, and in sample packs for you guys to practice dyeing with, seeing as you love it so much, lol.

There will be mixed lots of sock yarns, thick yarns, and some real treats for you to mess out with.

I also am discounting some of the space dyed yarns which we are discontinuing, and I don't want to carry the whole stock to somewhere else, so these will be at bargain prices from this afternoon, this incudes squishy, its a totally gorgeous yarn, baby alpaca and merino mix, its chunky so knits up so quick, but needs to go, its not part of my line any more so it needs to go lol, it will be reduced to £4.99 per 100gms, which is a complete bargain, you can substitute it for rowan big wool too :-)

The space dyed wool aran and chunky will be reduced to £3.50 per 100gms, and this stuff is delicious and warm and is super for felting. I will also put the space dyed thick sock on, its perect for warm toasty socks

That sale starts now, and I will start updating the shop from this afternoon with white supplies, as you know I rarely do sales so make the most of it, lol :-)

Currently all packages will be shipped the same day.

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment