Friday 16 January 2009

Contrary to normal practice.....

lol, so update is well underway, I know, amazing for me, but I weighed, dried and labelled till 11pm last night to get everything ready for today's update, and I am well chuffed with myself.

Got the rest of the fibres to go and alot of white yarn this afternoon.

My fav's this week have to be.... juicy in sparkle.

Juicy large

And also the forest moss scrumptious, nef and merino sock, its just lush, I will snaffle the whole lot if its not gone by sunday, lol




3 comments:

  1. The colour is to dye for...may I stay a while and drool?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I so very much missed out on Juicy! Is there any way you can let me know when you add some more?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me know! I'm going to keep checking. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete