Thursday 5 March 2009

New Employee!

OK, yesterday was a mad day, a really really nice mad day, and I had a wonderful meeting with a nice lady called Jo, who is coming to work for me and help me out! How exciting is that? It means clubs will be on time, and also means I can add the extra clubs I have been wanting to run for ages, like a sparkle one...anyone interested?

It also means I can do more dyeing! I have been turning wholesale orders down left right and center in the past few months because I can't keep up and give shops the proper service they deserve, so I think now I can open all that up again. Jo Starts Monday, boy I can't wait to have some help, lol :-).

There is also some really exciting designs going on with my yarns at the moment, which you will see in various magazines throughout this year, with some rather shockingly amazing designers, sometimes, I have to pinch myself and count my lucky stars.

So I am dyeing like a crazy woman to get all the yarn dyed for the weekend and for tomorrows update, and I have plenty already for both which is great, so we should be in for a treat this weekend.

It feels like spring here, its gorgeous, I nevernoticed the seasons in Cardiff like I do here, its wonderful.

Ohh!! By the way, I wanted to just put the feelers out, how many of you readers of this blog live in the Cotswolds, or near to them, at least to possibly come to a Fyberspates roadshow in the summer at a shop there, its near Broadway....Just wanted to know........

Happy knitting cherubs
xxxx



11 comments:

  1. Hiya! I live near the Cotswalds (Oxford)! I would absolutely love to come to a Fyberspates roadshow in the area - count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Sounds like you are having a very exciting time - enjoy it! I'd love to come to a roadshow - the Cotswolds are not too far from where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ditto to Heidi, I would love to come provided I'm not actually giving birth at the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.s. A sparkle club? Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ilove the new site...possibly not that new anymore but been soo busy not had time to knit blog read!!
    Please tell me that the lazy sunday pattern is quick and easy to knit? It looks gorgeous, also I'm not keen on knitting on circulars..is there an easy way ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, Broadway is do-able - more info please!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Count me in for a Cotswold event too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And me in to the Cotswold event!

    ReplyDelete
  9. To add to the list, I would love to visit a roadshow. Broadway is good.
    Only just found your site and loved it. Can't decide which club I will join first...

    ReplyDelete
  10. me too! Cotswolds id do-able from here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sparkle club??? Drool drool. Count me in. I just love looking at it, methinks I will have to get some. Congrats to Jo the new girl Fyberspates is a lot of fun and Jeni is a peach a really nice lass. I hope you enjoy your new job as much as I love knitting up Jen's yarns. Can't do Cotswolds I live Up North.

    ReplyDelete