Monday 9 March 2009

Yippppeeee

OK, Jo started work today, and already I know I made the most wonderful decision, I have done so many extra things already!! Shop update will be finished today with all the trillions of things I have been meaning to add for ages and ages, so I feel very chilled!!!

I also made some raspberry scones this morning, inspired by the AMAZING ones I had at Woolfish, and popped some bread in the bread machine, this is definitely a pace of life which is worth paying for, lol!!

So my weekend was lovely, and I am not even tired today, I shall tell you all about it tomorrow, but now I need to get back to the update.
x
xxx



1 comment:

  1. I also made some bread mine was, sun-dried tomoato loaf, yum! The smell was fab. The scones sound fab, wanna share??? I made some rather tasty Welsh cakes, I cooked em in the oven since I don't have a griddle, tsted very yummy I took em to Knit night they scoffed the lot. Ahem. Must of liked them.

    ReplyDelete