Tuesday 3 November 2009

upcoming gigs....

Ok, I thought I had better post here if the next lot of Fyberspates gigs.

Starting with this weekend at Woolfish in Scotland the Wool festival on Saturday, its in St abbs, a lovely setting!!!

Also, next up Ysolda is coming to my unit to do a book signing for her new book Whimsical Little knits 2, on Monday afternoon the 16th of November so its really not long at all.....that should be lots of fun...so the unit will be open again, and YES THERE WILL BE CAKE. hehehe, I am sure I can convince my mum to make some more!

Then on the 28/29th of Nov I will be in Glasgow and Edinburgh for a K1 trunk show, 

Then we are done for this year, but the workshop is now open for visits if you would like to come and shop in person. We have sofa's, tea and coffee and chocolate biscuits, oh and oddles of well lush yarns!!

Its open from Monday to Friday from 10.30am to 3.30, but you really need to let me know if you are coming just incase for some reason I am not here, I generally am though. I am also thinking about opening a Saturday a month, which might be combined with a spinning thing too.


:) happy knitting xx



2 comments:

  1. 14th November is a Saturday, which I can't do, or the Monday is 16th, which I could, so which one is it please?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Now I shall be stalking the blog for times, but I might just manage a quick(ish) trip out without children! Just off to put it in the diary ...

    ReplyDelete