Thursday 29 April 2010

I am so rubbish at photos...

OK, I did have my Wonderwool stash to photograph to show you, BUT unfortunately my mother nicked half of it!! Can you believe that?

I had some incredible coily hand spun yarn that I got from Daniella from felt studio UK

Mum has nabbed it for necklaces....

I will try and get it back off her because its just stunning, I also got enough camel silk roving to spin a tank top from Daniella and some to make a hat, really, her colours totally blow my mind and her stuff is just wonderful! She is akin to me to Babylonglegs, Love them both I really do......

And actually, Babylonglegs did a cracking wonderwool post with photos...She also got herself a cherry matchless spinning wheel, lucky monkey...she is going to teach me to understand my wheel better soon.....

So there are so many things going on at the moment my head hurts, I am rubbish at change, its exciting, but sometimes I wish I could be content with wanting normal/average/coasting along, but I am always in search of something amazing, at the moment I seem to be finding amazing around every corner, but amazing doesnt nessasarily mean easy....infact, not easy at all, business and personal life seems to be stretching me way out of my comfort zone, actually, I don't want that ever to stop, every year I look backwards and dont recognise what came before, life really is exciting when you choose to follow your heart.

xxxx



3 comments:

  1. I would definitely agree with that.
    Where are you Jen???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for a blog. There are some great topics to discuss in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. " but sometimes I wish I could be content with wanting normal/average/coasting along,"
    Oh dear gods, no! Don't ever wish that! A life of adventure and colour - that's where it's at, not some dull, grey, pedestrian existence!
    "life really is exciting when you choose to follow your heart."
    And don't ever forget it! :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete