Friday 6 August 2010

Shop update

Seems like I am on a blog roll this week ;) 


The shop has been updated with treats, I have also redone alot of the patterns, with more info and better photo's so make sure you take a look, here is the gorgeous new lace cardigan pattern by the talented Judy Furlong which is an exclusive design for Fyberspates Scrumptious Lace, you can only buy it here or all good stockists of Fyberspates Yarn.

Below is the pic,  sorry its a pic of me,its all I got for now ;) I have to make a few tweaks to the pattern and it will go on sale from Monday, I'll blog about it, but the pattern is exquisitely written and really this garment is so flattering, I had so many compliments on it when I have worn it and at shows.


Garment photos 044


Garment photos 047 

Happy knitting peeps :)

xx



9 comments:

  1. wow that's incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That link goes to a German PDF document for me…!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, cheers, have fixed link ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! I'm lovin that cardigan! Can't wait to buy it! Got my birthday coming up in a couple of weeks and wondering if I ask hubby very nicely I can have the pattern and yarn for it ... hmmm ... (keep your fingers crossed for me!)
    By the way, bought three yummy skeins for socks tonight too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so lovely with are those floating panels and kimono sleeves, bet it feels amazing on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lady of the Lake :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I've been waiting for this pattern ever since I saw it at Woolfest :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that cardi - cant wait for pattern

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh, that's such a gorgeous lace pattern on the sleeves. Me likes! Much! xx

    ReplyDelete