Thursday 15 March 2012

I'm featured!


I was very honoured recently to be featured as part of a year long focus on women demonstrating great business savvy being held on the 'A Playful Day' blog. 12 women in 12 is a year long feature focussing on women in the industry making a difference to the way in which we view crafts.


 
When I was asked to talk through what it takes to make a yarn business an international success I of course jumped at the chance to share the story. Fyberspates has grown as a brand and to see all my hard work celebrated was so exciting. I have had a sneaky peek at the line up and I feel very honoured to be part of such an amazing bunch of women.


 
The feature tells the story of how I grew the company from a small hand dyeing business to the widely known brand it is now. You'll be able to find out just how hard I work and get a behind the scenes look at what an average week looks like for me. You can find my feature here and keep up with all the other women that A Playful Day is featuring by following the #12womenin12 hash tag on twitter. Thank you so much to Ms Playful for including Fyberspates in this wonderful feature.



No comments:

Post a Comment